PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Teasing Tag Team Ultimate Deletion

Kemo
06-04-2018, 06:22 PM
The Ultimate Deletion earlier this year did better than the WWE Officials were expecting and after its success, there were reports that we may see more from the Hardy Production on WWE TV in upcoming time.

While since then the conditions haven’t been right for a trip back to the Hardy Compound, the Broken One himself is now teasing another Deletion.

Matt Hardy recently posted a video of his encounter with Bray Wyatt on Twitter and in the caption of the tweet as seen below; he teased a tag team deletion match for the future:

GIMME AN OL’ RE-TWEET if you’d like to see @WWEBrayWyatt & I do this AGEEN.. But as PARTNERS on The #HardyCompound against two deserving OBSOLETE MULES. https://t.co/53WkVHKl2F

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) June 2, 2018

Hardy also tweeted this late Sunday night, a hint that the New Day could be the ‘obsolete mules’ who will get deleted.

RARE PHOTO-The moment before #BrotherNero & I made our WONDERFUL return to @WWE..

Me- "Day of New, I would have been HONORED to have had you at The #HardyCompound for Apocalypto"

The E that is Big- "We would’ve loved to have been there"

Me- "Time is a flat circle.. NEXT TIME" pic.twitter.com/mW8lDyMnlq

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) June 4, 2018

It’s worth mentioning here that since winning the titles at Greatest Royal Rumble, Hardy and Wyatt haven’t had any real competition but things can change this week.

This week’s episode of Raw will feature a tag team Battle Royal and the winners will get a shot at the Tag Team Champions, presumably at the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV.

While not confirmed the B-Team looks to be the most likely duo to win this bout and their comical gimmick will blend in very well with the setup of the Ultimate Deletion.

So it’s possible that their win at the upcoming episode of the Red Branded Show will put them in a feud with the current Champions, culminating with a Deletion match somewhere down the line.