PDA

View Full Version : Ex-WWE Creative Team Member On His First Interactions With Stephanie McMahon & JBL

Kemo
06-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Former WWE creative team member Jason Allen, who served as a writing assistant on Monday Night RAW, was recently a guest on The Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast to talk about his time with the company.

During the interview, Allen discussed his first ever interaction with The Boss’ Daughter, Stephanie McMahon. Here’s what he had to say:

“I went in to meet Stephanie because she wasn’t there when I first started, or when I came up with the interview. Stephanie is 7-8 months pregnant at this point with her first child and she comes up to me and she’s just so sweet and so nice and she’s like, ‘Oh hi, it’s so nice to meet you.

“Look, I swear I’m not a diva and I’m not like this; but, I need a blueberry muffin right now.’ So that was my first official task, was to run myself to the donut shop and get Stephanie a blueberry muffin.”

Allen also talked about his first time meeting former WWE Champion JBL, and the hilarious thing the future Hall Of Famer did when he first saw Allen:

“My first day at TV, JBL takes out his cell phone and takes a picture of me. He’s like, ‘You know why I’m doing that?’ I said, ‘No I don’t.’ He said, ‘It’s so I could remember your face when you’re gone next month.’ You could tell it was quite the revolving door.”