PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Says He Wants To Be A Dad, Would He Let His Child Wrestle?

Kemo
06-05-2018, 07:29 PM
TMZ Sports recently uploaded a new interview with WWE Superstar John Cena. The interviewer asked some questions about if Cena had reconciled with Nikki Bella, but he didn’t answer them.

When asked if he wanted to marry Nikki, Cena responded by saying “It’s something I would like if the situation is right.” When asked about whether or not he wanted to have kids, Cena admitted that he know would love to be a dad:

“Of course, I would love to be a dad. And by the way, that’s an about-face for me and I realize very much that I have been steadfast in saying that I don’t want children,” Cena said.

“But I’m a little older now, a little wiser. At age 18 we say things different than age 25 and 35. I would love, only because I dedicated my life to my work and now I’m realizing there’s life and it exists and it is beautiful. I think part of that is being a parent and we’ll see. Is that good enough for you?”

Cena was then asked if he’d allow his children to become professional wrestlers. The Leader Of The Cenation said he’d support his children in anything they wanted to do with their lives if they were following their dreams:

“My God, I don’t know what I would do with my life if my parents hadn’t supported my career. So, would I allow my child to chase their dream, essentially is what you’re asking me? I think that’s what life is all about.”

Check out the interview here:

kPojGaaMjP0