PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Prichard’s WWE Network Podcast Delayed After Creative Differences

Kemo
06-07-2018, 12:14 AM
Long-time WWE producer Bruce Prichard has built an extremely popular podcast.

Prichard decided to team up with the sports entertainment company to air a version of his podcast on their streaming service, WWE Network, earlier this year.

A new episode of “Something Else to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard” was slated to be available in the on-demand section of the WWE Network on Wednesday, June 6, 2018.

However, that is not the case as Thompson revealed in a social media post that the release of the latest episode is being delayed until Friday due to “creative differences” with WWE. This episode will be about WWE’s ECW brand.

“Hey, what’s up guys? No show today. WWE wanted to edit some stuff, we’ve got creative differences, it ain’t airing,” Thompson said. “I wanted you to hear it directly from us. It’s not because we didn’t tape the show, we did, we’re just not happy with the final product. This is the first time this has happened and rather than just throw something up to have something up, it’s going to air on Friday.

“We’re not re-shooting it, Bruce and I are done, we’re happy with it but we’re not going to change the narrative. I don’t want to white-wash everything that ECW was. So I’m fighting for it. We’re going to get you the best possible product to you this Friday on the WWE Network, with a delay, and our most controversial ‘Something Else to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard’ ever. Tune in Friday.”

Once the podcast premiered on the WWE Network back on April 18th of this year, it was revealed that it was scheduled for a 13-episode run in the first season. Part of the reason for the success of the podcast is both Prichard and co-host Conrad Thompson setting the truth on the topics that they are talking about.

Heads up @PrichardShow fans! No #SomethingElseToWrestle on the @WWENetwork today. @bruceprichard and I shot the show this past weekend but “creative differences” are going to keep us off the air today. I’m fighting for us, the fans. Tune in this Friday for WWE’s ECW. pic.twitter.com/8EBqRhIRR9

— Conrad the Mortgage Guy (@HeyHeyItsConrad) June 6, 2018