PDA

View Full Version : WWE’s Latest Trademark Application Could Indicate New Show, Batista Wants Video Game Movie Role

Kemo
06-07-2018, 07:46 PM
– According to a report from PWInsider, WWE has applied for two new trademarks on the term “WWE VIP.” The report indicates that the trademark could be in reference to VIP experience at Live Events, or potentially a new show on the WWE Network.

– Former WWE Superstar Batista has been making the media rounds to promote his new film, Hotel Artemis. The Animal participated in a Twitter Q&A with fans for Gamespot. One question from a fan asked if he would be interested in playing Marcus Fenix in the upcoming Gears Of War film, which is based off the famous video game series.

The film is currently in the works from Universal Studios, and apparently Batista has been trying to land the role for years now:

@DaveBautista I've enjoyed basically all the film's you've been in and was a huge fan during your WWE run. What's your dream role? I'm hoping they ask you to play Marcus Fenix in the Gears of War movie! #AskDave

— Brodrick (@Brodrick375) May 17, 2018

"I've been pursuing Gears of War for YEARS now… Marcus Fenix is absolutely a dream role." pic.twitter.com/p9iSLA9TcD

— GameSpot ? E3 (@gamespot) June 5, 2018