PDA

View Full Version : Braun Strowman On What He Told Nicholas After Relinquishing Tag Titles

Kemo
06-08-2018, 11:14 PM
While it wasn’t a critical success, Braun Strowman teaming up with Nicholas and winning the Raw Tag Team Championship was still a surprising WrestleMania moment.

However, their reign didn’t last for very long and the duo had to relinquish the tag titles due to the scheduling conflicts between Nicholas’ WWE and school commitments.

During a recent interview with Denise Salcedo for Red Carpet Report, Braun talked about many things and also had a discussion about his former Tag Team partner.

When asked if the youngest Champion in WWE history will return to wrestling, the Monster Among Men revealed that he has told him to complete his school first:

“You never know. I told him that he has to do school first and foremost. I preach that to every youngster out there. Do your school work, because you only get one chance at life, so do it while you’re young and it’s easy. If he does good with his grades and I’m feeling froggy, I might just give him a phone call and take those titles back.”

Continuing on the topic, the former Wyatt Family Member claimed that it was a really special moment for him when he won the titles with Nicholas during WrestleMania 34. You can check out his full interview in the video below:

hyZoHN8yegE