PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Discusses WWE Clearing Daniel Bryan To Wrestle Again

Kemo
06-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Mick Foley has given his take on former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan being medically cleared.

The WWE Hall of Famer recently spoke with TV Insider about various topics. In this interview, he was asked about Bryan getting cleared by WWE and working safer these days.

“WWE is very safe as far as letting go of one of the biggest acts in the company for the sake of his own safety. They have people looking out for his best interest. I’d been on the road and been so busy, I haven’t seen Daniel since he returned with the exception of the WrestleMania match. There are certain things he can do on house shows to make life easier on himself and nobody would think less of him if he worked a slightly less physical style. That’s something that I did toward the end of my career, and a lot of guys have done.”

Bryan is slated to take on Big Cass in a singles match at the upcoming WWE Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena.