PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Talks Her Favorite WWE Firsts, Who She Wants To Wrestle

Kemo
06-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Sasha Banks was interviewed at the WWE For Your Consideration 2018 Emmy nomination campaign.

While at the event, the former WWE RAW Women’s Champion spoke about various topics including being part of so many first time things in the women’s division under the banner of the sports entertainment company. Here is what she had to say:

“That’s such a hard answer, I only dreamed I’d be a part of all these firsts,” Sasha said. “First woman to main event a PPV, that could be up there. Being a part of WrestleMania 32, having my cousin Snoop Dogg walk me down the aisle, that’s pretty cool. … I can’t just pick one because they all helped me grow and helped me understand this dream can be so much bigger.”

Despite being in the WWE for a short period of time (2012), Banks has achieved many things and wrestled a lot of Superstars. However, there are still some talents she wants to work with to have a solid one-on-one match in WWE.

“With NXT we have so many women all over the world that I haven’t got to be in the ring with yet,” Sasha responded. “On Raw and SmackDown, I’ve got to wrestle quite a few … I feel like I haven’t had that great singles match with Naomi yet, because she’s on SmackDown Live. Natalya, I don’t feel like I’ve had a good singles, one-on-one match with her.”

rORryCaDurU