PDA

View Full Version : Nia Jax On The Importance Of Facing Ronda Rousey At WWE Money In The Bank, Dream Opponents

Kemo
06-11-2018, 07:37 PM
WWE RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax is preparing for the biggest match thus far in her pro wrestling career.

The sports entertainment company has already announced that Rousey is slated to challenge Jax for the RAW Women’s Title at the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena, which will air on the WWE Network.

Jax was interviewed at the WWE For Your Consideration 2018 Emmy nomination campaign.

During the interview, Jax was asked about facing the former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion for the strap at this event. She explained the importance of it by stating the following:

“It puts everything into perspective, I used to watch Ronda Rousey kill it in the UFC and she’s considered the ‘Baddest Woman on the Planet’ and now I get to face her, I challenged her for [the title] at WWE Money in the Bank,” Jax said. “It gives me goosebumps about what’s going to happen and I don’t even know what’s going to happen.”

Although Jax rose to the top of the women’s division on the red brand quickly, she still has several stars she would like to work with both on the main roster and in NXT.

“I’d love to work with Charlotte Flair, she’s the best athlete in our company,” Jax responded. “Some girls down in NXT, we have Bianca Belair and Aliyah. One of the newcomers, Ember Moon, she’s killing it as well. Anybody from the Riott Squad.”

u2s7pB5y2L4