PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Roode Claims WWE Is Looking To Build New Performance Center

Kemo
06-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Former WWE United States Champion Bobby Roode had some interesting news to share.

During a recent conversation with Allen Balint of KARK-TV in Little Rock, Arkansas for an interview for Pro Wrestling Sheet to promote this week’s WWE Raw TV event, Roode stated that the sports entertainment company is looking to build a bigger Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.

“From what I hear, it’s [Performance Center] going to continue to grow. I heard that they’re looking to build a new facility — a larger facility,” Roode noted.

Roode also gave his take on the future of the WWE regarding its talent that is being created in the current system and NXT brand.

He gave some praise to one NXT star for being a success story from Orlando that was made at the Performance Center and that’s The Velveteen Dream.

“Dream is one guy that I think had a huge upside,” Roode said. “He has a ton of athletic ability and just gets it. He’s very in tune with his character — which is huge — especially on the main roster.”

EeK3M-JvlyQ