PDA

View Full Version : WWE Trying To Block ROH, Lana On How She Gets Boost Before Match

Kemo
06-15-2018, 09:23 PM
– Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc. CEO Chris Ripley had discussed some interesting plans for ROH during a recent interview and he had revealed that they are looking to run a show at Madison Square Garden next year, following the successful sell out of ALL In.

Later it was reported that WWE Officials were not happy with this development and now in an update, Wrestling Observer Newsletter reveals that the company Officials are ‘doing everything possible’ to block this planned show.

No word yet on what moves the company is making to try and block the indie promotion from running a show in the famous arena but we’ll keep you posted on updates.

– SmackDown Star Lana recently had an interview with Women’s Health to discuss her diet and more. During the interview, she revealed that she sometimes needs an energy boost before going into the ring and she used to rely on Sour Skittles to get the job done.

Continuing on the topic, the WWE Star said that she has now switched to dark chocolate or coffee to get the sugar before a match and she also claimed to be a dessert person:

“I am more of a dessert person, I don’t have a cheat day. If I really want an Oreo before I go out and wrestle, I’m going to have it and it’s going to be fine.”

Lana is set to compete in the Women’s Money In The Bank ladder match this Sunday.