PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Shelby Comments On Bayley and Sasha Banks Being Sent To Counselling

Kemo
06-26-2018, 06:52 PM
The doctor responsible for counseling the members of “Team Hell No”, Dr. Shelby, has volunteered his services to Bayley and Sasha Banks.

Raw General Manager, Kurt Angle, made the decision last night that both Bayley and Sasha Banks would attend mandatory counseling sessions beginning next week. They were told if they don’t attend the counseling sessions, they’ll both be fired.

The storyline is reminiscent of when Kane and Daniel Bryan were sent to anger management classes in 2012 with Dr. Shelby.

Dr. Shelby commented on the situation last night:

Does someone @WWEUniverse need my help?! #ToTheRESCUE

— Dr. Shelby (@DrShelbyTweets) June 26, 2018

The character of Dr. Shelby was played by actor, Michael Aspinwall. He currently has roles in the television shows “Stupid Cupid” and “My Future Self”. The Dr. Shelby Twitter account, which is run by Aspinwall (as revealed in an AMA session), Tweets infrequently about WWE. After not Tweeting for several months, Dr. Shelby popped back up in May when Daniel Bryan was feuding with Big Cass.

I see @WWEDanielBryan is still having issues with @BigCassWWE? Remember everything I taught you, Daniel! Hugs around the world! HUGS #SDLive

— Dr. Shelby (@DrShelbyTweets) May 16, 2018

Shelby also posted a video to Daniel Bryan after he was forced to retire in 2016.

Hey @WWEDanielBryan ! I heard you retired on @WWE #MondayNightRaw last night! I wanted to say… https://t.co/sPg9q79ldj

— Dr. Shelby (@DrShelbyTweets) February 10, 2016

Surprisingly, Dr. Shelby did not throw his support towards Kane’s Mayoral run earlier this year and did not Tweet out any messages of support. It’s possible Dr. Shelby does not feel Kane has advanced enough in his anger management.