PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura Talks Desire To Wrestle Daniel Bryan, Being Comfortable As Heel

Kemo
07-03-2018, 02:13 PM
Shinsuke Nakamura is in the middle of his first heel turn under the WWE banner.

The former WWE Title contender recently spoke with Asbury Park Press to promote his appearance at iPlay America in Freehold on July 7. In this interview, he was asked about his transition from babyface to heel, which started during his program with WWE Champion AJ Styles in May.

Nakamura noted that he is feeling better than before due to the fact that his character came from the heel stuff as he played a heel while he was in Japan. He pointed out that all of his created moves were when he was a heel and that when he uses the stomp to the face and then the vibration, it’s him teasing his opponent.

“So now also a lot of people (are) asking me, ‘So how do you act in the ring like crazy?’ but I think I don’t act, I just adjust. A human being has a lot of sides, like a kind of diversity, so it’s like a good side, a bad side, a crazy side, a normal side, like a man-ish side, a woman-ish side. I just pick, I adjust.”

You can add Nakamura’s name to the long list of WWE stars who want to wrestle former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan following the news a few months ago that he had been cleared to compete in a WWE ring once again.

Nakamura mentioned that wanting to wrestle Bryan was one of the reasons he decided to sign with the sports entertainment company.

“But now, I’ve got like a high possibility to wrestle with Daniel at like the biggest stage in wrestling history. So I’m so excited.”