PDA

View Full Version : Elias Lands Sponsorship Deal With Major Guitar Manufacturer

Kemo
07-03-2018, 09:28 PM
According to the Drifter, he is now sponsored by one of the world’s most highly recognized guitar manufacturers. Elias recently announced on Twitter that he is now officially sponsored by Fender.

https://scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/213570a6a91007ac8ba477b75b7e02fc/5BD8561B/t51.2885-15/e35/35166545_1782651621821611_7864761133943488512_n.jp g

Elias previously mentioned Fender is a favorite brand of his during an interview with Guitar World. He was asked by the media outlet about his first guitar when he mentioned his affinity for Fender’s products.

“I’m going to say the brand was a [Yamaha] Pacifica electric kit for learning guitar,” Elias said of his first guitar. “Once I had enough knowledge of guitar, that’s when I branched out to Fender, which is a favorite brand of mine, and so on.”

Elias was also asked during the interview if there are plans to record any of his songs rather than just performing them at live events.

“Absolutely,” Elias responded. “I believe WWE—which, if you are not aware, stands for “Walk with Elias”—the company is taking notice of what I’m doing every week and there’s absolutely plans in the works to record music, release music, put it out there and give them the sound of Elias that they can take with them. They can have it on their phone, they can have it wherever on whatever music format they have.”

Earlier this year, Elias spoke with Edge and Christian on their podcast. Elias said Triple H told him while he was still in developmental that his character was a better fit for the main roster than NXT.

“Triple H has told me specifically from the very first time when he saw me, he said that it would be a better main roster character than NXT. It never really clicked with the NXT audience the way it has, (and) the way I see it, I took my live event act in NXT and brought it to the main roster.”

“They saw the live event act and said let’s put that on TV. On NXT, I would sing songs, but wouldn’t even do that, plus it was very dark and cryptic, but this is the kind of stuff I was doing on live events in NXT before being called up.”