PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Reveals Who He Wants To Face At SummerSlam

Kemo
07-23-2018, 11:05 PM
SummerSlam is less than one month away and Raw Superstar Seth Rollins has an idea about who he wants to face at WWE’s next pay-per-view offering.

Rollins was the latest guest on Lilian Garcia’s Chasing Glory podcast and teased that he’s looking to dethrone Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler.

“The Intercontinental Championship kinda means a lot to me here right now,” Rollins said. “I’d like to take another crack at it with Dolph, but we’ll see what happens. SummerSlam is coming up and he doesn’t have an opponent yet. I lost my shot at the Universal t. I’d be down to give Dolph another run for his money, that’s for sure.”

Dolph Ziggler’s 6th reign as Intercontinental champion began when he defeated Seth Rollins on the June 18th edition of WWE Raw from Grand Rapids, Michigan.

WWE SummerSlam takes place on Sunday, August 19th from Brooklyn, NY at the Barclays Center. The main event of SummerSlam will be determined tonight on Raw when Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley square of in a #1 contender’s match to determine who will challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship.