PDA

View Full Version : Elias Debuts New Album, WWE Network Special Airs Tonight

Kemo
07-23-2018, 11:07 PM
Raw Superstar, Elias, has a big day today. His debut album “Walk With Elias” released today on iTunes and Spotify. His album will also reportedly be for sale at WWE live events.

Tonight after Raw, “Elias: Live From Bourbon Street” airs on the WWE Network.

WWE is not done promoting Elias today, however. The WWE Network will air “Walk With Elias” on July 30th, a documentary focussed on Elias’ recording of the album.

lflAuk1MPoM

“Walk With Elias” Track Listing

The Ballad of Every Town I’ve Ever Been To
Nothing I Can’t Do
Walk With Me
Elias’ Words

Real name, Jeffrey Logan Sciullo, Elias was signed to WWE in early 2014. He would crack the NXT roster later that same year.

Prior to being signed by WWE, Elias wrestled on the independents for 5 years. He wrestled under the name “Heavy Metal Jesus” Logan Shulo.

Late last year, Elias appeared on the Stone Cold Steve Austin podcast and talked about his gimmick.

“I like to think Elias is (kind of) the culmination of everything I ever wanted to be and who I ever wanted to be so I’m very happy with that,” he said.

The character Elias worked on the independents was similar to what he now does in WWE.

“I can recall at one point I was “the Frontman” Logan Shulo,” Elias said on the podcast. “I came out with a mic stand, in my mind, I was this eclectic frontman rockstar. Then as it went on I became “Heavy Metal Jesus”.

As for the Heavy Metal Jesus nickname, Elias credits a training partner of his from Pittsburgh.

“It was a guy named Michael Facade out in Pittsburgh. One time we’re training, I just looked like it, I looked like Jesus you know, and he said “Heavy Metal Jesus”, he called me that. I said that’s the coolest nickname I’ve ever heard.”