PDA

View Full Version : Maria Kanellis Is Ready For WWE Return

Kemo
07-24-2018, 08:28 PM
Its been quite some time since Mike and Maria Kanellis have been on WWE TV together as a duo.

Last September Kanellis was taken off the road when she became pregnant with she and Mike’s first child. Their daughter, Freddie Moon Bennett, was born on April 3rd, 2018. Maria will report to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando next week.

Mike Kanellis has still been working sporadically since Maria was sent home, but mostly on Main Event tapings and hasn’t been prominently featured on WWE TV. Maria recently took to Twitter to update fans on her status, and said right now she’s focused on getting back into shape after her pregnancy.

She also offered her thoughts on the WWE’s recent announcement of their first ever all-female PPV event, Evolution. Maria noted it’s what her generation of female talent was fighting for from 2004 – 2010.

A fan asked Maria if she’d be able to return in time for the Evolution PPV, and she said she’s ready to return right now:

To all the amazing women, I worked with during my first run in WWE, this is what we fought so hard for. As did, the women before me and the current roster. No one knows or understands the difficulties of each generation of women in wrestling. No generation was more talented than another, each had their talents, but each one had a certain goal. Respect. That goal comes closer and closer to being realized. It’s an Evolution not a generation that has defined the Women Superstars of today. I am proud of all the women past and present that brought us here today.

— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) July 24, 2018

Do you think you will be ready for a return by then?

— Kelvin (@FutureInTheWWE) July 24, 2018

I’m ready now. Heading down to the performance center next week.

— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) July 24, 2018