PDA

View Full Version : Elias Has Message For WWE Part-Timers, Talks Which NXT Stars To Keep Eye On

Kemo
07-25-2018, 09:14 PM
Elias recently gave his thoughts on various topics during a recent interview with Olga and Mack at the Complex offices to promote his new “Walk With Elias” album that was released on Monday.

In the interview, he was asked about his run-in with Chris Jericho back in January at the RAW 25th Anniversary special as well as his thoughts on part-timers in the WWE.

“To be honest with you, I’m sick of Chris Jericho,” Elias said. “I’ve had enough of Chris Jericho. I’ve seen him on my TV far too often. I’m the guy that plays guitar and sings on Monday Night RAW, and he shows up, tries to steal my act? It was OK for a quick laugh or something like that but on a personal level, the guy’s personality just rubs me the wrong way.”

He noted that Jericho’s ego is out of control and can’t stand people whose egos are just not deserving. He would continue to say that regarding part-timers, they can do whatever they want as he believes that any WWE events are his show and that as long as they can accept that then they can do what they want. He noted that if they don’t accept that then they will have a problem with him.

Finally, Elias noted that fans should keep an eye on Lars Sullivan and Riddick Moss from WWE NXT as they could become big stars once being called up to the main roster. Keep in mind that his comments were likely in character.

t38MVOk4HPo