PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley On Fans Rejecting Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan’s WWE Return

Kemo
07-25-2018, 09:31 PM
WWE Superstar Bobby Lashley recently took part in a media conference call. Alex McCarthy of GiveMeSport was on the call and has provided some details on what Lashley said about a wide range of topics, including his return to WWE earlier this year, Roman Reigns and more.

Lashley was asked which WWE Superstars have impressed him the most in his latest run with the company. The former ECW champion called Roman Reigns “phenomenal” and also said guys like Elias, Braun Strowman and Finn Balor have caught his eye.

As for Reigns, in regards to the division on him amongst the WWE Universe, Bobby Lashley doesn’t really understand it. “It kills me to be out in the ring with somebody of his level and the crowd be divided as to whether or not he deserves to be in the position he is – and I don’t get it. He has the look, he’s a great athlete and he’s a great in-ring performer.”

Lashley said he thinks Apollo Crews is underrated and hopes WWE finds a meaningful role for him. “I hope they find something for Apollo because h has so much untapped potential.”

After a 10 year hiatus where he proved that he can work with virtually anyone, he is determined to capture another world championship in WWE.

He also had some very brief comments regarding Hulk Hogan being reinstated by WWE after a 3-year suspension. Lashley said simply, “If he’s in, he’s in. Nothing to do with me.”

As of this writing, Bobby Lashley does not have an opponent for next month’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. He lost to Roman Reigns on Raw in a number one contender’s match to determine the next challenger to Universal Champion Brock Lesnar.