PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair Has Sights Set On Main Eventing WWE Evolution

Kemo
07-28-2018, 03:22 AM
Charlotte Flair has made her feelings known about the importance of the upcoming WWE Evolution pay-per-view to her.

The former WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion appeared on Busted Open Radio this week on SiriusXM. The Queen of SmackDown Live spoke about a number of topics, including her recent surgery and the proudest moment of her career.

Charlotte is currently focused on getting back in the ring, but of course they discussed Evolution. Charlotte emphasized that SummerSlam is her current focus, however she has certainly thought about her role at Evolution.

“My competitive nature, I want to be the main event, but I know I shouldn’t be disappointed,” she said.

Charlotte is no stranger to WWE pay-per-view main events. Back in 2016, she and Sasha Banks made history when they headlined that year’s Hell in a Cell. Whether or not she is in the marquee of WWE Evolution, you can bet Charlotte will be in a featured match.

WWE Evolution takes place on Sunday, October 28th from Long Island, New York. The all-women’s PPV will stream live on the WWE Network.

BuIyFKWTccE