PDA

View Full Version : Ronda Rousey Comments On The Rock, Alexa Bliss, & WrestleMania

Kemo
07-29-2018, 08:52 PM
Ronda Rousey and the Rock appeared together at WrestleMania 31, 3 years before Ronda would have her first WWE match at WrestleMania 34. The Rock and Rousey were promoting the upcoming Expendables movie at the time.

Rousey will also appear in the upcoming movie, Mile 22. While promoting the movie, Rousey was asked if the Rock gave her any advice about her movie career.

“No, not really. Just have fun, really,” she said. “The object is to have fun.”

She would also comment on Alexa Bliss, fan response to her matches thus far, and her WrestleMania experience.

pigANRakXgU

Chris Van Vliet commented on how when Ronda was leaving the interview room, he let her know he would be interviewing Alexa Bliss shortly. Rousey was then quoted as saying “Tell Alexa I’m going to kick that stupid pink hair right off of her head.”

Rousey will challenge Alexa Bliss at SummerSlam for the Raw Women’s Championship.

She was also asked about fans who were surprised her match at WrestleMania went as well as it did.

“Going into any new career like wrestling or acting or anything like that, a lot of people assume you can only be really good at one thing,” Rousey said. “And that if you master one thing you will never be able to master anything else as well.”

Rousey would continue to say there were low expectations from fans about how well she would do at WrestleMania. She also stressed it is hard to learn something new while the world is watching.

“There was a lot of low expectations going into things,” she continued. “It’s harder to learn while with the world watching.”

Rousey’s first match was at WrestleMania but she’s now up to 9 total matches now, 7 of which were on house shows. Not surprisingly, she is a perfect 9-0 thus far. Her two matches on WWE pay-per-views came at WrestleMania when she teamed with Kurt Angle to defeat Triple H and Stephanie and then at Money in the Bank when she defeated Nia Jax via disqualification after being attacked by Alexa Bliss.

“It helps me improve even quicker that my first match was at WrestleMania,” Rousey continued.