PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James Comments On Her Injury, Big Show Predicts Lesnar vs. Reigns

Kemo
08-01-2018, 12:59 AM
– RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss noted on RAW this week that Mickie James is currently out of action due to injury. James’ most recent television match was a singles match against Natalya on the July 23rd episode of Monday Night RAW. She noted in a recent post on her official Twitter account that she will be back soon:

Thanks for all the love everyone. I’ll be back soon. I tell ya what @AlexaBliss_WWE I couldn’t have picked a better friend & ally myself than in @AliciaFoxy . You both looked and did so amazing last night! #FoxyLady

— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) July 31, 2018

– WWE’s YouTube channel has released this video of The Big Show being interviewed by Mike Rome while backstage at this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Miami, FL at the AmericanAirlines Arena giving his prediction for this upcoming WWE Universal Title match between champion Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns at the SummerSlam pay-per-view event that takes place on Sunday, August 19, 2018 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center and will air on the WWE Network.

In the clip, Show noted that you can never question Reigns’ heart and never giving up and in a situation where this could be his last chance at the title, he is leaning towards picking Reigns.

96SYsUMfWQI