PDA

View Full Version : Alexa Bliss Discusses Braun Strowman Plans Being Scrapped, Facing Ronda Rousey

Kemo
08-02-2018, 01:41 AM
Alexa Bliss has given some insight into her brief run with Braun Strowman as tag team partners.

The WWE RAW Women’s Champion recently spoke with The Miami Herald to promote this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Miami, FL at the AmericanAirlines Arena on the USA Network. In this interview, she explained the cancellation of certain additional segments that were pitched for her and Strowman while they were teaming up for the Mixed Match Challenge.

She noted that it was so much fun to do as they could show their own personalities and there wasn’t a lot of people telling them what to do. She did note that there was some stuff that they wanted to film and she even gave an example, which was the fact that they had a comedy segment where Bliss was attempting to climb into Strowman’s big truck. However, at the end of the day, they didn’t have time to film it as they were eliminated before the segment was filmed.

Former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey has her next big match under the WWE banner set as she is slated to challenge Bliss for the title at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event. Bliss also commented on working with the UFC star and how Cris Cyborg tweeted her about training.

“It’s been great. [Rousey] is amazing to work with,” Bliss said. “She has made a name for herself in UFC, a Hall of Famer, which is awesome, and for me, that gives me a lot of ammo to use in my promos, which is fun. I’m really excited for the match at SummerSlam, and I’m really excited to see how she does, because she does really well in the ring, and it will be fun.”

She continued by stating, “I actually got a lot of tweets from [UFC fighter] Cyborg. She’s actually been offering to help me against Ronda.”