PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy’s Cryptic Tweet, WWE Star Knocks Jonathan Coachman

Kemo
08-02-2018, 01:58 AM
- Former WWE RAW Tag Team Champion Matt Hardy has fans talking online after his latest cryptic message that was posted on his official Twitter account as there is speculation that this tweet was talking about potential retirement as a pro wrestler.

Keep in mind that he’s still under contract with the WWE and just wrestled on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Miami, FL at the AmericanAirlines Arena on the USA Network where he and Bray Wyatt lost to The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) in a tag team match. He wrote the following:

“To all that supported me in the independents & OMEGA.. To the fans of Team Xtreme.. To the Mattitude Followers.. To the OUTSPOKEN fans who brought me back in 2005.. To the people who backed me when I was REINCARNATED in pro wrestling.. To the #WOKEN Warriors.. THANK YOU.”

— #WOKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) August 1, 2018

- Former WWE RAW Women’s Champion Nia Jax decided to throw some shade at Monday Night RAW color commentator Jonathan Coachman on Twitter. What’s interesting is the fact that the tweet was liked by WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross.

It ultimately led to Coachman responding as it appears the two were just having some fun but you can see the exchange here:

I feel like Coach says a lot of things, just to hear himself speak. ?

— Lina Fanene (@NiaJaxWWE) July 31, 2018

Ouch Nia. Quite a shot.

— Jonathan Coachman (@TheCoachrules) July 31, 2018