PDA

View Full Version : The Miz On How Nobody Liked Him During His Early Days In WWE

Kemo
08-02-2018, 08:42 PM
The Miz is one of the few stars who proved that you can have a successful WWE career even when you don’t come from a pro wrestling background and you are not a favorite of the authorities.

During his recent interview with Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard section, the 8-time Intercontinental Champion talked about the early days of his WWE career among other things.

The Miz first discussed his new reality show Miz and Mrs. and how it’s a great opportunity to document the birth of his first child Monroe Sky.

Later in the interview, he also talked about his start in the company and claimed that despite the fact that no one liked him; he earned his spot by fighting:

“When I first got to WWE, No one liked me, no one wanted me there, whether it was the fans or the people backstage. I had to fight and fight and fight to earn my spot. Through hard work and dedication, I proved everyone wrong.”

Continuing on the topic, the former WWE Champion also recalled his early days as a part of MTV’s reality show The Real World and more.