PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Fox On Advice She Received From Vince McMahon

Kemo
08-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Alicia Fox will welcome Ronda Rousey to the Monday Night RAW ring next week.

Fox will go one-on-one with “The Rowdy One” in her first match on the program. Fox is one of the more rambunctious female characters in WWE. While most would describe her character as “crazy,” Fox prefers using words such as “sassy” and “firecracker.”

She recently spoke to Void Magazine and described her TV character. Fox also revealed some pointers she received from Vince McMahon. “The Chairman Of The Board” told Fox to go crazy, tear things up and mess with the announcers:

“My character, well, she’s I guess kind of sassy. Her thing is like, “fancy as a fox.” [laughs]. I’ve developed into this like off the wall, firecracker. The word ‘crazy’ might not capture it. But I came back from injury and turned into a heel [bad guy].

“We’ve been reintroducing the character. I’ve been bullying people. It’s really fun to play the bad guy, the coward. I get the crowd riled up, throw drinks at them [laughs]. It started in one match, where they told me just to throw a fit. [WWE Executive] Vince [McMahon] told me to just go crazy, tear things up, knock the announcer’s hat off his head.

“Throw iPads in water. So after my match, I didn’t know how it was going to go, but I just did it. And the crowd really reacted. It was this whole mood swing. It really worked.”