PDA

View Full Version : Big Cass’ Return To Pro-Wrestling Confirmed

Kemo
08-03-2018, 02:57 PM
Unlike his former tag-team partner, Enzo Amore, Big Cass is not retiring from pro-wrestling. The match will take place just days after Cass’ 90-day no-compete clause with WWE finishes.

Cass will be going under the ring-name “Big Cazz” for the show. Big Time Wrestling has added Cass to their event on September 21st in at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium in Spartanburg, SC.

Haku, Barbarian, James Ellsworth, Tommy Dreamer, Jim Duggan, Tenille Dashwood, and Mick Foley are all booked for the show. The promotion also frequently books Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, and Jake Hager (FKA Jack Swagger).
Big Cass On The Indies

Jim Ross commented on Big Cass’ release shortly after it happened in June.

“I saw where Big Cass got released. I don’t know what it was, I have no idea and it’s none of my business,” Jim Ross said. “Hey look, I have had three sabbaticals from that company. Did I like it? Nope. Did it ruin my life and my career? Hell no.”

Ross would continue to say Cass’ future is still in his hands.

“So all he’s gotta do is figure out how I can get better how I can cure the perceived ills that I may or may not have. Your world’s not over. Don’t say anything stupid, don’t do anything stupid just get better. You’re too damn young with too much of an upside to not be able to resurrect yourself without question. Let’s keep an eye on how Big Cass progresses.”