PDA

View Full Version : Kane On His Election Win, Vince McMahon’s Reaction

Kemo
08-06-2018, 03:00 PM
The new mayor of Knox County has been humble in recent interview about his recent win.

“The entire thing is humbling. The reason I won is that I had a great team around me. Those folks invested their time and their energy into helping me because they believed in me, and that’s very humbling. Also, people were willing to vote for me and tie their future to me, which is humbling and also a huge responsibility.”

His win comes from the defeat of Democratic opponent Linda Haney. Reports are coming in and the numbers indicate that Jacobs (Kane) had 51,804 votes whereas Haney had 26,224 votes.

“Vince has been very supportive throughout this entire endeavor. He reached out to extend his congratulations.” “Vince wants all of us to do well, no matter what we’re doing, because it reflects well on the company.” Before continuing his response, Jacobs was forced to compose himself. “On a personal level, between me and him, it’s important to me that he is proud of me. He’s done so much for me and for my family. He sent me a text that got me all choked up.”

Jacobs victory was brief as he finished off the interview by thanking his wife and kids and plans to get started as soon as possible.