PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe Believes SummerSlam Title Match Is Biggest Of His Career, AJ Styles On SmackDown Return

Kemo
08-07-2018, 01:11 AM
WWE has already announced that Samoa Joe would be the next title contender for the WWE Title as he will challenge WWE Champion AJ Styles for the strap at the SummerSlam PPV on Sunday, August 19, 2018 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center that will air on the WWE Network and some traditional pay-per-view outlets.

Joe recently spoke with Sky Sports about this match and in this interview, he noted that he doesn’t feel the pressure going into it but knows that it’s his biggest match thus far in his career.

“Sure, yes, of course, I’m fighting for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam,” Joe said. “It’s a great opportunity for me. I’ve been in big matches before but it’s been with four other goons, but this is one-on-one and we’ll find out what’s what. … There’s no pressure whatsoever but only because I understand the capabilities of the people involved. I mean, I’m looking forward to it.”

Joe added that he knows what could go down in that ring and it’s all about getting ready for game day now and making it happen.

Speaking of this feud, Styles also tweeted the following about making his return to SmackDown Live this Tuesday night in Orlando, FL at the Amway Center after being off of television for a week.

I’ve heard the words.
I know what he said.
And now I make my return to #SDLive THIS Tuesday in Orlando, FL.

I’ve made my presence known there before … this time won’t be any different. pic.twitter.com/zpLSS7Li5P

— AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) August 5, 2018