PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Calls Dean Ambrose’s Injury “A Blessing In Disguise For My Singles Career.”

Kemo
08-12-2018, 04:11 AM
Since Dean Ambrose has been sidelined with an injury, Seth Rollins has seriously flourished in WWE.

Ambrose has been out-of-action since late last year with a tricep injury. In his absence, Seth Rollins has been taking on a big role on Monday Night RAW. Rollins has been used frequently in the Intercontinental Title picture.

“The Architect” had an amazing year with WWE. He won the RAW Tag Team Titles with Jason Jordan. Next he won the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 34 in a Fatal Four Way match. Rollins had one of the most impressive performances of the year in a Gauntlet match on RAW earlier this year as well.

Not to mention consistently putting on great matches whenever he takes to the squared circle. Rollins recently spoke to The South China Morning News during WWE’s visit to Shanghai.

In regards to Ambrose’s injury, Rollins calls it “a blessing in disguise for my singles career”:

“Not that I would wish injury on Ambrose at all, but that was something that lit a fire underneath me. It’s definitely been a blessing in disguise for my singles career.”

Rollins is a candidate for Superstar Of The Year thus far, but admits that SmackDown Live’s WWE Champion AJ Styles isn’t too far behind him:

“Yeah, it’s been a really good year for me. Honestly, you look at my body of work from SummerSlam last year to SummerSlam this year – I really don’t think there’s anybody on the main roster, aside from an AJ Styles give or take, that can compare with what I’ve done.

“From winning the tag team titles, to winning the Intercontinental title at Mania, to the gauntlet match performance on Raw, to some of the matches I’ve been a part of the last six months, nobody can hold a candle to what I’ve done in the ring. I definitely feel I’m back on top for sure.”

HVyUI5TolTY