PDA

View Full Version : Carmella Reveals Who Her Best Friend In WWE Is

Kemo
08-21-2018, 10:54 PM
WWE Superstar Carmella participated in a roundtable for the European media this past weekend to promote SummerSlam. “The Princess Of Statin Island” was asked who her best friend in WWE is.

Carmella revealed that Bayley is her best friend in WWE, as they came up together in NXT and still talk frequently. She’s admittedly disappointed, however, that they’re currently on different brands:

“Bayley’s my best friend,” Carmella said. “For sure, yeah. We’ve been friends since NXT and um – it sucks cause she’s on Raw and I’m on SmackDown but we still talk every single day and she’s one of my really good friends.”

The interviewer followed up by asking Carmella about tag teaming. She was asked who her ideal tag team partner would be – from WWE’s past or present. Having already worked with him in the Mixed Match Challenge, Carmella named Big E.

She explained that she had a lot of fun working with Big E for the Mixed Match Challenge. Carmella also said she loves pancakes and The New Day:

“If I could have any tag team partner, I would pick Big E. Because we were partners for the Mixed Match Challenge and we had so much fun, and I love pancakes, and he’s just the best. And I love The new Day – so I would pick Big E.”

ydrA2whF-DE