PDA

View Full Version : Kane Says He’d “Never” Use Steroids

Kemo
08-30-2018, 11:23 PM
Knox County Mayor-elect and WWE star Glenn “Kane” Jacobs spoke to the Knox County News Sentinel.

“The Big Red Machine” was asked about claims made against him by Al Thompson. Thompson is the founder of Protect Our Youth from Steroids (POYS). Letters were sent to several media outlets suggesting Kane participated in “rampant steroid use.”

Thompson has claimed that “Jacobs was perfectly fine with, for many years, surrounding himself with steroid users plus illicit drug and steroid dealers every day while on tour … Jacobs’ duties, as I understand it, will include some oversight over law enforcement in Knox County.”

Kane responded in his interview with the Knox County News Sentinel, saying “I do not condone steroid use or the use of any illicit drugs.

“I think that’s very bad. I’m a bit of a health nut, and I just think it’s just really bad. No, I’d never do that.”

Thompson didn’t stop there. He also suggested that the “Kane” stage name be listed as a campaign donation. He further attempted to connect Kane to steroid use by reminding Vince and Linda McMahon donated $6,000 to his campaign:

“Well, one of (those donations) was from the administrator of the Small Business Administration of the United States (McMahon’s wife, Linda),” Jacobs said.

“So, I’m pretty proud of that … it’s always nice when someone from the President’s Cabinet supports your political endeavor. I’m just very happy and proud to have their support, that’s what matters to me.”

uR132pUKHBo