PDA

View Full Version : Batista Explains What Could Lead To Him Making WWE Return

Kemo
09-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Although he hasn’t worked a match in a few years, pro wrestling is still near and dear to the heart of former WWE Champion Batista.

While doing an interview with WhatCulture Wrestling to promote his upcoming film, Final Score, he gave some insight into what could lead him to him making a WWE return after being a few years removed from his latest run that came back in 2014 where he headlined WrestleMania 30 alongside Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan.

He stated that he thinks and misses pro wrestling on a daily basis because he has a passion for it as he feels at his core, that’s who he is [pro wrestler]. In order for him to make a WWE return, it comes down to two things that need to happen.

Those things are the right time and the right opponent. It needs to make sense for him to return and that’s it.

When reflecting on his latest run, he noted that he went back with the right intentions and felt like he didn’t deliver on what he’d promised and that was just creatively.

“Not only do I have to be free, but I also have to factor in there is a risk that I would be injured,” Batista stated as he pointed out that if he got hurt then he would need time off and that could impact his acting career.

gmyPcRZwsl0