PDA

View Full Version : Renee Young Would Love To Be Raw General Manager

Kemo
10-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Renee Young was originally hired as a backstage interviewer for NXT, but she has climbed the ranks pretty fast and has now became a permanent part of Raw’s commentary team.

During a recent interview with the Mirror, the Raw Star talked about a lot of things, including how the commentary has changed over the years and more.

Talking about Dean Ambrose’s matches and segments on Raw, Young said that people know they are married and she has a little bit more info than the other commentators, but they try not to beat them over the head.

When asked if she would like to follow the footsteps of Paige and become the General Manager of Raw someday, Renee Young said that she would love to do that:

“Would I like to do that? Oh my God, actually, I would love to do that. The way that I’m watching Paige navigate being the general manager of SmackDown, it looks like it’s so much fun. Who gets to yell at Samoa Joe and kind of put a little bit of fear in his eyes? Not a lot of people get to do that. If that was an opportunity that came down my way, I would definitely wear that hat, that would be really, really fun.”

Would you like to see Renee Young becoming the Raw General Manager somewhere down the line? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.