PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair: Bianca Belair Is The Future Of WWE

Kemo
10-04-2018, 03:40 AM
Charlotte Flair has pegged an up-and-coming NXT talent as the future of WWE. Flair believes NXT’s Bianca Belair is the future of the company. She made the comments while speaking with Give Me Sport recently.

“Bianca Belair,” answered Charlotte when asked who she feels is the future of the business. “She is the future. She’s a real stud.”

Flair is not the only one confident in Belair’s abilities.

Amy “Lita” Dumas has also chimed in on Belair’s talent after working with her in the WWE PC recently as well.

“Bianca Belair, along with some other the others there, is very talented,” Lita said to SunSports recently. “She’s physically gifted, a great attitude, and when I very first saw her she had that intangible star quality that I just want to see more.”

Belair was a Track and Field star at 3 different high-level Universities. She then competed in power-lifting and Crossfit before getting into wrestling. Belair was scouted on the Crossfit scene by Mark Henry and signed after shortly after. She was assigned to the WWE Performance Center in April of 2016. In that time, she has developed into someone the company is confident in putting on NXT television and someone who is turning the heads of others in her industry.

Belair was married earlier this summer to a member of the Street Profits, Montez Ford. The newlyweds will both make their video game debut in WWE 2K19 which will be released later this month.