PDA

View Full Version : Liv Morgan Comments On Getting Cleared For Super Show Down

Kemo
10-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Following a week full of rumors and speculations, Riott Squad member Liv Morgan finally got cleared to compete at the upcoming Super Show Down event yesterday.

After the news broke out, The Mirror spoke with the trio, and during the interview, they talked about their upcoming bout against the Bella Twins and Ronda Rousey and more.

Talking about her injury, Morgan said that she is 100% cleared by the WWE doctors and she went on to praise the medical staff, saying that they took great care of her:

“I’m 100% cleared by the WWE doctors; they took great care of me. They have a very extensive concussion protocol, which we followed 100% and luckily I am feeling fantastic and we are ready to win.”

Continuing on the topic, Liv also commented on their upcoming match claiming that they’d teach their opponents a lesson and teach them whose locker room this is.

Liv Morgan suffered a concussion after she received some botched Yes kicks from Brie Bella during the September 24th episode of Raw.

Brie received a lot of criticism after the incident online, but stars like Daniel Bryan, Corey Graves, and Tommy Dreamer have since defended the former Champion.

Liv Morgan, along with Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan is now scheduled to face The Bella Twins and Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey at the upcoming Super Show Down event today.