PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch: “I Own Charlotte Flair”

Kemo
10-07-2018, 04:25 PM
It has been an interesting weekend for Irish trash-talkers. Becky Lynch lost to Charlotte Flair at Super Show-Down in Melbourne yesterday but she is still the Smackdown Women’s Champion. Lynch was disqualified during the match for hitting her opponent with the title belt. Charlotte had her locked in figure-8 at the time.

WWE cameras caught up with Lynch as she was preparing to leave the venue at the event’s conclusion. Despite being the loser of the match, Lynch seemed proud just to be leaving with the belt.

“One of us walked out of Australia as the champ and the other was helped out as not the champ,” Lynch boasted. “WWE is filled with champions and nobody’s and for the champ business is good.”

Shortly after Lynch retained her title through dubious means, the rematch was announced for this Tuesday on Smackdown. Lynch offered up her thoughts on the rematch as well.

“I don’t know how many more times I need to prove that I own Charlotte Flair,” she continued. “And I don’t care if I have to fight Charlotte. if I have to fight this company, if I have to fight anybody. I will make my mark on WWE and prove that I am the face of this company.”

HbBAm5ykCU4