PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Releases Statement Thanking Everyone For Their Support

Kemo
10-24-2018, 12:32 PM
Roman Reigns has released a statement thanking fans, family, and everyone else who has reached out to him. Reigns announced to everyone watching Monday Night Raw live or on television that he is battling Leukemia. He will be taking time away to focus on his health.

Today, Reigns released the following statement on Twitter:

“Thank you to everyone who’s reached out…I can’t put into words what it means to me. Your energy and positivity motivate me to get better quickly to get back in the ring, but for now I’m going to spend time with my family and focus on health. Thank you – Joe/Roman”

The first segment of Monday Night Raw last night was one of the most impactful to ever occur on the show. Paul Heyman addressed the courage it must have taken for someone facing what Reigns is facing to go out in front of a live audience and give an inspirational speech.

“It is humbling to be amongst the members of that locker room tonight and to have been in the presence of such courage and such greatness,” Heyman said in regards to Roman Reigns speech from earlier in the evening.