PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Mocks Charlotte Flair (Photo), Lana Gets Instagram Hacked

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:40 PM
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch is slated to make her next title defense against Charlotte Flair in Last Woman Standing match at the WWE Evolution pay-per-view event on Sunday in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on the WWE Network.

This has been one of the top feuds to be featured on the blue brand since August at the SummerSlam pay-per-view event where it started once Flair won the title but after the match was attacked by Lynch.

Lynch took to her Twitter account where she mocked the former champion with this photo and caption, “You stabbed me in the back more times than I can remember; I forgave you. Come this Sunday I’ll beat you so bad, you’ll never forgive me.”

You stabbed me in the back more times than I can remember; I forgave you. Come this Sunday I’ll beat you so bad, you’ll never forgive me

— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) October 24, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqSLOg6VsAAYxVC.jpg

– Lana Gets Instagram Hacked

Lana, who is set to compete in the battle royal at Evolution, mentioned on Twitter that her official Instagram account has been hacked. She also made it clear that recent messages sent out to her followers were not from her. She wrote the following:

“My instagram has been hacked !!!! Every message you are getting, post or IG story you are seeing in the last 2 hours is a HACKER.”