PDA

View Full Version : Summer Rae Discusses Potential WWE Return, Evolution PPV

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:41 PM
Danielle Moinet, who is better known as Summer Rae, recently did a Reddit Q&A with fans where she talked about various topics. During the Q&A, she was asked about a potential WWE return.

“Of course WWE is a huge part of me & I will never shut that door fully. I would love to still do thing in the future if medically I could. Right now it is great to build a new chapter in my life.”

She continued by stating that when you’re on the road so much while on the main roster, you don’t have time for anything else. She made it known that it’s a huge passion for her and does feel a void not being there. Rae also stated that she misses the fans as it’s hard to get the feeling you feel stepping out of the curtain than you do from anything else in life. She added that the WWE fanbase is unlike any other group of people.

Rae also talked about the WWE Evolution pay-per-view event on Sunday night in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on the WWE Network.

“I’m super excited to watch Evolution! I think it’s safe to say we all dreamed this moment would come around and to see it actually happen is amazing – a true milestone for women in sports everywhere.”