PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella On Perception Of Relationship With John Cena Helping Her Succeed In WWE

Kemo
10-25-2018, 07:43 PM
Nikki Bella spoke with the New York Post for a new interview to promote the upcoming Evolution pay-per-view event on Sunday, October 28, 2018 in Long Island, New York at the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum where she’ll challenge Ronda Rousey for the RAW Women’s Title.

During the interview, she was asked about the perception about her relationship with John Cena being the reason for her success in WWE. She stated, “I’ve grown thick-skinned to it. I just can’t wait for the day it can stop and not every promo towards me brings up my ex and I think it will [stop]. I think there will come a day for that, but maybe there won’t, but I do hope so.”

Bella continued by stating that it doesn’t make her angry or feel bad for herself as she knows that she has worked hard for what she has accomplished and position that she’s in now.

“He was my biggest supporter. He gave me amazing advice. I’d pick his brain all the time, and that’s what he did for my career, [like] everyone who has that special person in their life.”

Nikki said that this is the part she thinks that not only do men need to evolve but women as well because a woman is successful doesn’t mean it’s because of her man. She said that she thinks it’s unfair.