PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella On Ronda Rousey Bringing Up John Cena During Recent Promo

Kemo
10-26-2018, 05:35 PM
The war of words between Nikki Bella and Ronda Rousey reached another level when Rousey brought up Nikki’s relationship and recent break up with John Cena during a promo on Raw 2 weeks ago.

During her recent interview with New York Post in order to promote Sunday’s Evolution PPV, Bella talked about a number of things and also discussed this promo.

Nikki first discussed how women in the wrestling industry want the equality and they don’t want to be defined by their man or their relationships.

While talking about Rousey’s Raw promo, especially the John Cena jab, the former Diva’s Champion said that she has grown thick-skinned to such shots and she can’t wait for the day when it can stop:

“I’ve grown thick-skinned to it. I just can’t wait for the day it can stop and not every promo towards me brings up my ex and I think it will [stop]. I think there will come a day for that, but maybe there won’t, but I do hope so.”

Nikki Bella is currently scheduled to challenge the Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey for her title at the upcoming Evolution PPV. You can check out Nikki’s full interview at this link and watch the segment in question below:

a_TLLoUfA2g