PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy On His Return To WWE TV, Possible Changes To Current Gimmick

Kemo
10-26-2018, 05:37 PM
While at the start it appeared that Matt Hardy’s WWE career may be over, Hardy himself has broken this myth and talked openly about his return in recent interviews.

He gave one such interview to Cultura Colectiva while promoting the upcoming WWE Live Event from Mexico on December 1st and discussed the upcoming show, his return to WWE programming and more.

Hardy first discussed his upcoming House Hardy Network special saying that there is going to be a regular series featuring Woken/Broken Matt Hardy and his family.

Talking about his TV return, the former World Champion revealed some interesting details on the plans for his Broken character upon his comeback:

”I feel like when I return to WWE TV it’s gonna be—have you ever seen The Incredible Hulk when Bruce Banner got angry and turned into this green monster?—well, I feel you’re gonna have Matt Hardy and then there’ll be something that causes Matt Hardy to transform into Woken or Broken Matt Hardy.”

Apart from this Matt Hardy also talked about the upcoming Mexican event. The show which was originally advertised as a Raw Live Event has now been converted into a Dual Branded show.

So Matt talked about possibly teaming with his brother Jeff Hardy at the event, saying that he is going to petition to have the Hardy Brothers compete in a tag match.