PDA

View Full Version : Sasha Banks Speaks About Roman Reigns’ Leukemia Diagnosis

Kemo
10-26-2018, 05:42 PM
During a newsworthy discussion on the Conversations With Maria Menounos podcast, Sasha Banks spoke candidly about Roman Reigns’ announcement that he is once again battling leukemia. The Boss had high praise for Reigns and admitted the news

“He’s very special. I’m still shaken by that news,” Banks said. “Everyone found out in front of the whole world. No one backstage knew.” She continued. “He is the strongest, most amazing man I’ve ever met. He’s just taught me so much since I’ve been on Raw.”

Sasha also echoed the sentiment expressed universally across the wrestling world this week. “I pray for him. I know he’s going to get through this because he is so strong. To know that he’s been battling this and didn’t tell a soul… He is legit. He is a leader. Everyone looks up to him. There’s no bad word that anybody could say about him, because he is the hardest working person I have ever met, and I wish him all the best.”

wea3RrFXY2E

In addition to her interview on Conversations, Banks will also appear as a guest on Friday’s episode of the syndicated talk show The Real.

xkAmKT96uew