PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Wants Rousey Feud, Reveals Desired WWE Intergender Match Opponent

Kemo
10-28-2018, 06:09 PM
Tonight (Sun. October 28, 2018) SmackDown Live Women’s Champion Becky Lynch will defend her title against Charlotte Flair. The two bitter rivals will go head-to-head in a Last Woman Standing match for the strap. Ahead of their contest, Lynch participated in an “Ask Me Anything” on Reddit.

Despite currently being in a feud with Flair, Lynch was asked about a possible program with current RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey. Lynch likes the idea of getting the chance to punch “The Rowdy One” in the jaw:

“Ronda’s jaw is always running but my fist is itching to catch up with her. Charlotte first, and then I’ll plan my next move. But I’ve said it before: Ronda reminds me of a slot machine — the harder you kick her, the more money falls out.”

Lynch was then asked about a possible intergender match in WWE. The trend has been very popular in the indy professional wrestling community as of late. While it’s highly unlikely WWE picks up on it, Lynch knows who she’d like to share the ring with if given the opportunity:

“Seth Rollins.”