PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan Talks About Holding Younger Wrestlers Down

Kemo
10-28-2018, 06:13 PM
Hulk Hogan recently gave an interview to the Orlando Sentinel where he made headlines once he said that he would be at WWE Crown Jewel next Friday. He also spoke about other topics including the rumors of him holding down the younger talent when he was at the top of the helm. The WWE Hall of Famer admitted that the rumors were indeed true.

“Once I got in the spot, to keep the spot, that’s where the politics came in”, Hogan revealed. “Everybody goes, ‘Well, Hulk Hogan was a politician.’ Well, thank God I was.”

Hogan continued by stating that’s why he made more money than anybody and kept the belt longer. He added, “That’s why instead of a five or six or ten year run like The Rock or Stone Cold or different wrestlers, I had a 35 year run on top.”

Although he has a long-lasting relationship with the WWE, there have been some hiccups between the two sides throughout the years. Most notably he left the company to join World Championship Wrestling in the 1990’s, and he worked in TNA Wrestling for a few years.

There’s no doubt that he’s one of the biggest names that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon ever created was Hogan. He has been a household name in the world of professional wrestling for decades now.