PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Takes Shot At Ronda Rousey’s Evolution Performance

Kemo
10-29-2018, 05:42 PM
Becky Lynch retained the Smackdown Women’s Championship last night at Evolution. She defeated Charlotte Flair in a Last Woman Standing match. Ronda Rousey’s victory over Nikki Bella for the Raw Women’s Championship closed the show, however. This morning, Lynch took a shot at Ronda “following” her performance later on Twitter.

She tried.

— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) October 29, 2018

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqrUceJXQAAWFyD.jpg

If Survivor Series this year follows the same pattern as in previous years, the Raw Women’s Champion would face the Smackdown Women’s Champion on the show. There has been some speculation that this is not what will happen this year, however, at least for the women’s champions, anyway. If this is the case though, it means Becky Lynch would face Ronda Rousey at Survivor Series. Last year, Charlotte Flair defeated Alexa Bliss in the Raw vs Smackdown Women’s Champion vs Champion match.

Lynch told media this summer that she feels her armbar is actually better than Ronda’s.

“Here’s why. Her’s is of course — have you been in a straight armbar before? Very painful. Very painful, it will snap your arm,” Lynch said to In This Corner. “But from my location, I can snap your arm, and choke you out with my leg at the same time. It’s a double whammy.”