PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Talks Roman Reigns’ Leukemia Announcement, Wrestling Adam Cole

Kemo
10-30-2018, 06:32 PM
WWE NXT North American Champion Ricochet spoke with the Miami Herald for a new interview to promote the NXT events in South Florida this weekend. During the interview, he was asked about Roman Reigns’ leukemia announcement, which he stated that Reigns is a superhero as he is the standard of what a person should be. He brought up how Reigns went out there every single night and he puts his body on the line.

“It’s sad to hear, it’s sad to see whenever someone like that has to not just relinquish the title, but stop doing something that they love. But, I know if anybody is gonna get through this, it’s gonna be him. He’s such a strong person, such a strong dude. I know he’s gonna kick this thing’s but and come back stronger than ever.”

At the WWE NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn 4 event in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center at the Center on the WWE Network last August, Ricochet beat Adam Cole to win the title. This marked Ricochet’s first title win under the banner of the WWE and only the second North American Champion in history.

When asked about, it stated that it was truly amazing as he never really thought that he would be in this position at all. “I never really thought that I would be here, because when I first started, even my size and my stature, I never thought that I would be in this position. And the fact that I am, it really goes to show you that, really, anything is possible.”