PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Reveals The Favorite Moment Of His Career

Kemo
11-02-2018, 03:09 PM
WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley recently celebrated the 20th anniversary of his iconic Hell In A Cell bout against Undertaker and revealed the favorite moment of his career.

Foley was interviewed by WrestlingInc on the anniversary of his classic bout and during the interview, the Hall Of Famer talked about a number of things.

When asked which is his favorite career moment, the Attitude Era Star said that his first world title win against the Rock is his favorite moment:

“When I won my first WWE title from the biggest star in the world. The bigger he gets, the better I look in retrospect. That was a big moment even then; looking back that was almost 20 years ago so maybe we’ll have another anniversary tour just to celebrate that one.”

Apart from this Foley also revealed that he thought he would only live for a year when he retired from active competition back in 2000.

Mick Foley defeated the Rock in a match at Rock Bottom: In Your House in early December in 1998 but Mr. McMahon declared that Foley would not be considered the champion because he did not win by Pinfall or Submission.

Mick finally got the WWF title when he defeated the Great One once again during a episode of Monday Night Raw which was taped on December 29th and aired on January 4rth, 1999.