PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels Hints That His In-Ring Return Was A One Time Thing

Kemo
11-04-2018, 03:11 AM
Frequently referred to as Mr. Wrestlemania, Shawn Michaels developed a star-studded career filled with top-tier clashes against some of the very best of the business. Then, in 2010, he retired after losing to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVI.

Last night, HBK made his in-ring return at WWE’s Crown Jewel event. However, it may have been more of a one-and-done situation rather than the reigniting of a career that has lain dormant for eight years.

In a post-match video for WWE.com, The Heartbreak Kid reflected on his tag match. He spoke about how “this whole day I’ve been anxious and nerves and everything. Once I got in there though, it was fun, it was comfortable. Y’know, I did a few things, got a little warm and you forget just how tough this is on your body. I’ll be feeling it for the next several days.”

He then hinted that his return to the ring may have been a one time deal, reflecting that “[…] it’ll be a very good reminder of why I didn’t do it for eight years and why I’m not going to do it again if I can possibly help it.”

Looking to the future, Shawn said, “Monday night, Shawn is back at the P.C. We’re going back to our regular life, boys. It was a lot of fun to do, but I’m glad it’s over, too.”

dHV0uklMgAk